Do you often find yourself saying things such as 'I can't sell my house' or 'how do I sell my house quickly?'. There are a number of reasons why we think that you should consider using Open Door to buy or sell your property:
1. We specialise in selling. Nowadays, most agents are both estate agents and letting agents, despite these jobs requiring different skillsets. At Open Door, we solely focus on modern auction and estate agency so won’t get distracted by broken boilers.
2. We offer a free, realistic valuation. At Open Door, we aren’t prepared to list properties and hope that they sell – we instead use market data to list properties so that they will sell. This is why we’ve sold more than 75% of properties that have been on our books.
3. We increase viewing activity. You are unlikely to sell a property without decent footfall so we market properties with specific buyers in mind. We also host open days whenever possible to create a competitive environment for both viewing and offering on houses.
4. We focus on proceedable buyers. One of the main advantages of using Open Door is that we focus on proceedable buyers. We qualify all buyers prior to viewing to ensure that they are in a position to move quickly. We won’t expose you to complex property chains.
5. We take 6 weeks on average to find you a buyer. To ensure a quick property sale, we use open days and auctions to stimulate interest and encourage people to pick up the telephone to discuss upcoming sales. This is reflected in our 6-week average selling time (although it goes up and down).
6. We offer a single point of contact. In addition to offering accompanied viewings and feedback as standard, we are committed to providing a single point of contact throughout the sales process. This is achieved through a network of local, independent offices.
7. We don’t have tie-ins or withdrawal fees. As a business, we don’t charge withdrawal fees, we reimburse other agents’ withdrawal fees and we only require 7-days’ withdrawal notice. This is because we believe in our sales model and don’t need (or want) to tie you in.
8. We match the price of high street agents. Finally, unlike traditional auction houses which charge hefty buyers’ premiums, we seek to match the price of high street agents. This is because we believe that modern auctions should be accessible to everybody, not just investors.