For those looking for an elevator pitch, please find below six reasons why you should consider investing in an Open Door franchise:
1. Consumer behaviour.Property auctioneering is becoming an increasingly popular way of buying and selling property, with a 63% growth in revenues in 2015. People are dissatisfied with the traditional way of buying and selling property.
2. No national competitor.We are the only property auction business operating at a local rather than a regional or national level. We, therefore, offer a genuine alternative to conventional estate agents.
3. Low start-up costs.We do not require franchisees to have a high street presence, saving £1000s of pounds in the process. We also believe in an owner-operator model which reduces overheads.
4. Multiple revenue streams.There are multiple revenue streams available to Open Door businesses including auction entry and buyer fees, sales commission and third-party referral fees.
5. Efficient operations model.We operate a refined business model that, when executed properly, can produce a year one pre-tax profit of c.£60,000. This increases to c.£100,000 by year three.
6. High-quality, dedicated support team.While all franchise propositions offer ongoing support, very few combine property knowledge with FTSE 100 consulting experience and trade body qualifications. This insight is shared across the franchise network.
If you want to find out more, please download our latest franchise prospectus here.